"And look out for one another's interests, not just for your own." ~Philippians 2:4. As Christians it is our responsibility to keep the safety and welfare of others in mind. Keeping that in mind, there are some guidelines that we must adhere to in order to open and keep all of us safe and healthy.
- Everyone over the age of 9 must wear a face covering at all times.
- We are only allowed to have 50 people in church at one time.
- We must maintain social distancing and only use every other pew.
- You can hug, kiss, and touch only family members during the peace. Please make a gesture of peace to all others.
- We will not share the cup. We will use individual cups.
- If you are sick, please do not attend church.
- We will be holding two services to accommodate the requirements of opening. Service will be at 8am & 10am. If you are able to attend the 8am service, please do so.
- The 10am service will still be live streamed for all who are unable to attend the in-person service. If you are someone who is at greater risk with Covid-19, please stay home and enjoy online. I will still come and bring you Communion.
- Sunday School will be offered at the 10am service with social distancing being maintained.